Hawaii is the most remote archipel in the world, the Easter Island being the most remote single Island. The open distance needed to be crossed before getting to attack it makes it hard to believe somebody would consider to launch such an attempt...except maybe if you are from a volcanic island of the West-Pacific and the mother of all the slogans in your home is: Nothing is Impossible or so...
Thou shalt be a board member of arms & weapons, energy and/or oil companies. The outcome of wars becomes less important this way...financially...
Thou shalt trigger a massive war against a former business partner and keep making fun of him because of his diction and funny moustache.
Thou shalt kill everyone, destroy everything, sell weapons to everyone, cause more destruction, buy everything that is destroyed, lend it to those it belonged before.
Thou shalt offer the American Dreamland to brilliant minds that were fed up with the fact that everybody called it World War but, indeed, it always stayed in the same place. It's tiring to live on the side where the bombs fall. Thou shalt also make Nazi scientist and Jews work together to build the mother of all bombs. Quick! Thou shalt not miss the opportunity to test it during this war.
Thou shalt make the biggest gamble of human history and drop an untested nuclear device over a civilian city. Let's see what happens...
- Wow, this was fun! Let's do it again!
- Hey Rambo, keep it cool!! We surrender. Fok Yu!
Thou shalt go shopping.
- Hmm...ok...I'll take the UK and the all the small islands around, Belgium and the NL eehhmmmmm Italy...Spain, France and Germany...No...? Half of Germany than and all the West, and all the World. No...? Eeehhmm … you keep Cuba and a part of Korea so you'll have cheap prostitutes on both sides of the world and we let you alone with your neighbour. We saw he bulit a giant wall to seperate your gardens. Doesn't look good buddy. Ok like that?
- Da! A-greed!
- Yes, easy money LMFAO! LOL! But I'm freezing to death with this cold war bullshit. We like it hot, you know. So if you don't start a war sooner or later, we will!
- Атмосферада суу джыйылыб башлагъанында, планетаны юсю да суууб, къаты болуб башлагъанды.
- What? You have the mega super bomb to?
- But ours is bigger!
- Niet! При Киселёве продолжалось становление румынской интеллигенции, которая осознавала необходимость проведения более масштабных реформ во всех сферах. Павел Киселёв лояльно относился к культурному возрождению Валахии и Молдавии, что позволило укрепить позиции сторонников отделения Валахии и Молдавии от Османской империи.
- I don't believe you!
- Юнионисты в первую очередь боролись за объединение княжеств и ликвидацию зависимости от Османской империи. По их мнению именно это могло вывести государства из кризиса и дать толчок дальнейшему развитию капиталистических отношений. Юнионисты пытались достичь своей цели легальными методами, с помощью Адунаря Обштяскэ. Их противниками стало консервативно настроенное «великое» боярство и приближённые к господарям BIG BADABOOM чиновники. В первую очередь это объяснялось боязнью потерять доходные места у власти и лояльность господаря.
- Ok. I see. I guess we'll buy your country then like we did in South America, in Africa, in the the Middle East and in the Pacific. First we'll poison you with sparkling chemical mixtures and animal fats and that weeeeee'll STEAL ALL YOUR CAPITAL! Haha!!
Thou shalt share. Lend unlimited money to everyone. Promote the Marchmellow Life. Invest in your life! It's like they do it on the stock market...cars on loan, houses on loan, tvs on loan, holidays on loan, weddings on loan, jobs on loan, free time on loan, governments on loan...In Debt we trust and the International Debt Fund watches over us all. Oh holy interest rate! Protect us against inflation and lead us to eternal economic growth!
Thou shalt create money. Thou shalt destroy money. Thou shalt repeat with lives. Thou shalt repeat with countries. Thou shalt repeat with terrorist groups.
Thou shalt feed the Imperial Peace Team well thanks to all the interests you make worldwide and buy them nice trucks to play with. When they get bored, occasionnally start new war in various regions of the world so they can travel a bit. Don't forget to replace tired malfunctionning dictators for instance when they want to trade petrol in other currencies than the US $. Saddam Hussein announced in 2000 that Iraq's recources could be traded in € in future. The same year Muammar Gaddafi insisted on his will to introduce a new Gold Dinar during a conference and that oil would be only traded in this new single African curency made from gold. Both have left to early retirement by now. For the last twenty years so-called oil peak has been announced to be achieved 'in the next few years' but how much can 'a few' be and what is done except war that has proven to be the best solution to keep oil prices as low as possible? There is still plenty of time [to make incredible amounts of money with fewer quantities of petrol].
Thou shalt remember that great events can trigger great wars. It might be usefull sometimes to favour a certain event to happen or to help a group achieve its goals. Be cautious though. Don't Exagerate! Don't come up with an evil bearded man and his evil bearded friends launching airplanes out of the mountains of farawayistan to strike the tallest buildings of your economic capital or the not so Vietnam War friendly but most charismatic U.S. president of all times being shot on a moving car by a crazy super sharpshooter cop out of an astonishing distance and in an improbable angle or another stupid story like that.
It seems that this is why the United States of America entered the war and saved the world. Here's how it was explained back then.
The term, military–industrial complex, is often used in reference of the U.S. armsbuilder conglomerate working together with lheir law makers. It came into the public's general lexicon after having been introduced by President Eisenhower in his Farewell Address. What a rat he must have been smelling!! This may be attributed to the relatively high expenditures of the United States as compared to other nations. Diplomatically expessed, isn't it? Recently, a report was published by the Stokhol International Peace Research Institute explaining the annual military expenditure of the United States accounts for almost half of the world's total arms expenses (www.sipri.org) ... which takes us back to commandment number one.